there are 10 year olds with the iphone 5 and my parents wont even buy me mcdonalds
Pudding tastes better with a plastic spoon
- the secret of nimh
- alice in wonderland
- beauty and the beast
- sleeping beauty (and if that link doesn’t work for you try this one)
- horton hears a who
- the lorax
- meet the robinsons
- frozen **edited; hope it works now, here is another one as well :)
- a bugs life
- finding nemo
- rise of the guardians
- how to train your dragon
- snow white and the seven dwarfs
- the iron giant
- the jungle book
- the emperor’s new groove
- tarzan ** try this one as well if the other doesn’t work for you
- road to el dorado
- treasure planet
- hotel transylvania
- the croods
- toy story
- toy story 2
- toy story 3
- monsters inc
- monsters university
- the little mermaid
- the little mermaid 2: return to the sea (here as well)
- despicable me
- despicable me 2
- shrek 2
- shrek the third
- shrek forever after
- the rescuers
- the rescuers down under
- madagascar: escape 2 africa
- madagascar 3: europe’s most wanted
Movies based off of books:
- harry potter: sorcerer’s stone
- harry potter: chamber of secrets
- harry potter: prisoner of azkaban
- harry potter: goblet of fire
- harry potter: order of the phoenix
- harry potter: half blood prince
- harry potter: deathly hallows 1
- harry potter: the deathly hallows 2
- lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring
- lord of the rings: the two towers
- lord of the rings: the return of the king
- the hobbit: an unexpected journey
- the hobbit: the desolation of smaug
- the green mile
- pride and prejudice
- the book thief (and also here)
- a beautiful mind
- dear john
- the mortal instruments: city of bones
- the hunger games
- the hunger games: catching fire (here and here as well)
- life of pi
- percy jackson: lightning thief
- percy jackson: sea of monsters
- the outsiders
- the help
- the notebook
- a walk to remember
- the shawshank redemption
- forrest gump
- the chronicles of narnia: the lion, the witch and the wardrobe
- the chronicles of narnia: prince caspian
- the chronicles of narnia: the voyage of the dawn treaderComedies:
- white chicks
- 21 jump street
- freaky friday
- the hot chick
- just go with it
- pitch perfect
- the parent trap
- she’s the man
- mean girls
- the goonies
- due date
- you again
- easy a
- date night
- wedding crashers
- without a paddle
- 27 dresses
- sweet home alabama
- the holiday
- when in rome
- one day
- crazy, stupid, love
- ella echanted
- leap year
- the proposal
- remember me
- the mummy
- the mummy returns
- dirty dancing
- dirty dancing: havana nights
- pirates of the caribbean: the curse of the black pearl
- pirates of the caribbean: dead man’s chest
- pirates of the caribbean: at world’s end
- pirates of the caribbean: on stranger’s tides
- transformers: revenge of the fallen
- transformers: dark of the moon
- resident evil
- resident evil: apocalypse
- resident evil: extinction
- resident evil: after life
- resident evil: retribution
- fast and furious 1
- 2 fast 2 furious
- fast and furious: tokyo drift
- fast and furious 4
- fast and furious 5
- fast and furious 6
- the hangover
- the hangover part 2
- the hangover part 3
- james bond: casino royale
- james bond: quantum of solace
- james bond: skyfall
- home alone
- home alone 2: lost in new york
- home alone 3
- home alone: the holiday heist
- scary movie
- scary movie 2
- scary movie 3
- scary movie 4
- scary movie 5
- miss congeniality
- miss congeniality 2: armed and fabulous
- the avengers
- thor: the dark world ** here is another link as well
- iron man
- iron man 2
- iron man 3
- captain america
- x-men: last stand
- x-men origins: wolverine
- x-men: first class
- the wolverine
- man of steel
- the amazing spider-man
- batman begins
- the dark knight
- the dark knight rises
- green lantern
- blade 2
- blade: trinity
- the league of extraordinary gentlemen
- the secret world of arrietty [subbed//dubbed]
- kiki’s delivery service [subbed//dubbed]
- spirited away [subbed//dubbed]
- princess mononoke [subbed//dubbed]
- whispers of the heart [subbed//dubbed]
- ponyo [subbed//dubbed]
- howl’s moving castle [subbed//dubbed]
- my neighbor totoro [subbed//dubbed]
- castle in the sky [subbed//dubbed]
- nausicaa of the valley of the wind [subbed//dubbed]
** and you can find many more here and let me know if i made a mistake somewhere or if one doesn’t work, enjoy ( ﾉ^ω^)ﾉﾟ
Reasons why October is the best month:
- Cold but dry weather
- Everything is pretty colours
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin coffee
- Everything being made to look spooky
- Horror movies on TV all the time
- Jumper weather
- Dressing up as scary things
- Hot drinks
- Lots of sweets
The smell of dying leaves
If u don’t like October get the FUCK outta my house
Rudy francisco (via sandousy)
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard."
a high school teacher’s list of 100 wisest words (via kendallsjnner)